News & Links

We are often requesting information from our clients (self employed individuals) about the need for mileage logs when claiming auto expenses on personal tax returns.  Read all about Canada Revenue compliance here: Mileage Log Requirements

The Canada Revenue Agency website is a great resource for information.  Most of your tax questions can probably be answered there.  Click below for a quick redirect.

Canada Revenue Agency